Thursday, December 2, 2010

premature ending

i think i'm gonna give up on the christmas list thing:D it's too much work, plus after the first few i feel like i'm rehashing the same old, same boring stuff. And though this is gonna sound really materialistic, but for the fun of it, i'm gonna compile my christmas wishlist to end this unfortunate run of lists that didn't exactly make it past the first five even.

disclaimer: in no way, is anyone obliged to get these things for me. of course if you do, i'd be more than happy:D but no, i think the items on my list are WAY too outlandish. plus certain people might have, hmmm, principles against some of these things i want:D


Photobucket
#1: arsenal jersey
amazingly, i don't have one yet:( but i'd really like one. maybe both. maybe the whole team's jerseys to boot! actually, i'd really like the long sleeved goalkeeping one:D
minus the goalkeeper. who isn't very want-able at the moment

Photobucket
#2: my own ranch
YES. i want a RANCH. a RANCH to rear cattle and keep horses[see below] it's a weird fantasy i have to be a rancher. much like a cowgirl. obviously, practically thats retarded. considering i don't even want to keep my own place clean and tidy
what more a ranch!
but still, it is a dream...now, if only singapore was large enough to house my ranch...

Photobucket
#3: HORSES
i want my own horses! I want a BLACK horse [to match my black guitar?] and i want to learn to ride it. gosh, my head is probably too messed up in fiction
because where in singapore will i keep my horse?! maybe in my closet. it's messy enough...

Photobucket
#4:WANT MCFLY TO COME TO SINGAPORE
that would be like a dream, in a dream, in a dream....
yeah, but if they don't come, i'll wait till YEAR3 SEM1, SEP:D

Photobucket
#5: to visit EMIRATES. home of the gunners
home of beautiful football. home of the best players on earth
who haven't won a title 5 years since...but thats another story.
i will persist in being the optimistic gooner. and yeah, wishing that the next premier title is OURS:D

Photobucket
#6 To be surrounded with SHELVES and SHELVES and SHELVES of books:D
to be able to read to my heart's content. to be stranded and marooned in a LIBRARY. the biggest library of all.
hmm, maybe if i could get stuck in the coloseium thats not a bad idea too:D
Photobucket
#7: this is like jumping on the bandwagon. but yeah, i do want an iphone. why? go ask all the other iphone users out there!
Photobucket
#8: AMAZON KINDLE
THE best thing for a bookworm like ME:D
i mean, i don't have to lug THREE books around. esp when i'm travelling cos i do read rather fast...this would save me SPACE! and weight. and maybe someone wouldn't have to carry my laptop around so much if i had more space in my bag:D



#9 and #10: to be surrounded by family and friends:D
cliche, but true. cos it's only when you're surrounded by the people you love and the people who care for you, that you feel the love of christmas
and the love that reached down 2010 years ago,
will carry on and on, in the hearts of those that are bound together(:
to all my friends and loved ones, BLESSED CHRISTMAS [i want a horse]:D


on a side note, am pretty busy writing songs. those who haven't ordered TH productions tickets [YES THAT MEANS YOU]
please do so ASAP:D the music is great(:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home