Tuesday, February 1, 2011

tumblr-ed away

Sometimes I like going through other people's photos [on my sister's tumblr]
and i begin to see where her addiction to tumblr begins.
Every Human is geared to wanting to achieve perfection
some, more so than others.
But there isn't anyone wouldn't admire perfection.
and perfection in spite of imperfection is even more admirable yet.
and those pictures taken, those people
ARE. AWESOMELY. PERFECT.
who knows why. photoshop/lighting/place location venue
countless reasons, but they don't really matter
because what looks good to the eye is what matters when judging a piece of photo
unless, obviously there was a botched photoshop job
but thats not perfection so, that aside...

Somehow seeing perfection makes one strive towards it.
And hence that explains HRH elaine asking me to pose for/take tumblr-like shots
although it was annoying initially
when I went to sneak a peak at her tumblr I was strangely HOOKED.
I didn't think I would be! hahaha


which brings me to my question: HOW ON EARTH DO THEY GET SUCH NICE PHOTOS?!:(
because the ones I take are pretty hopeless:( or maybe it's just me being in it
hahaha. so here were our pitiful attempts at tumblr-like photos.




Photobucket
didn't really get what she was trying to get me to do actually-.- and like an idiot, I smiled for a picture for which my face wasn't even shown.
Photobucket
pleating her hair. though who knows why she was looking down and acting demurely instead of looking at the braid she was pleating. which would have been far more realistic.

Photobucket
OKay, slightly unglam shot of her:D
but i couldn't resist. haha

Photobucket
This is so not a tumblr-like shot [at least not in my category]
BUT WITH LOVE, GUNNERS
Photobucket
youngest sister in a vibrating pink massager at charlene and charmaine's house.
Photobucket
elaine taking her turn
Photobucket

Photobucket
I'm quite proud of this photo. even IF it was take number 5? 6? 7?
Photobucket
she was supposed to be staring forlornly out at the rain...


oh well.
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ALL!
.
.
.
ESPECIALLY ALLICIA CHEW cos it's 'YOUR YEAR' RABBIT:D
i miss FB:(
the basket not the book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home