Thursday, February 24, 2011

learning to be happy

i think it's a woman's preorgative, once a month to have mood swings. though she does ought to slap a warning label on herself: "ATTENTION: MOOD PRONE TO SWINGS. KEEP OUT" so that if anyone gets into harm's way, well. it's their own fault; they've been duly warned.
And somehow my mood kinda swings rather precariously. Which is scary. Some women are blessed in that they know not the extreme path their moods are taking. unfortunately for me [fortunately for everyone else in my path] I know, and hence I try my best to control the swinging. But that's like playing battleship with your own hormones. which is pretty impossible.


and so i think, once a month, i'm gonna teach myself how to be happy. to remind myself of the little blessings I have around me so that i forget the pain inside of me.

I AM HAPPY BECAUSE...
1. i have a proper chair that doesn't flip up and cause me to fall when i sit down.
It looks something like this, but in red:


Photobucket
it looks like it belongs in a primary school classroom, but who cares. all I know is that I have a chair that is stable for once, and I LIKE IT.

2. I have a purple painted wall in my hall room that makes me smile whenever i see it. cos most of my things are green. and i think green and purple are the most awesome combination. ever.


Photobucket

3. I have a mum who cares enough about me to treat me to a GIGAN-NORMOUS buffet spread and let me eat to my heart's content:D

Photobucket
4. Because most of the best things in life are free and while sisters feel like they cost a lot at them, they are among the best.

Photobucket
5. Because I have friends who care enough to stay up till 12mn, and spring a surprise on me
[sorry, accidentally resized your photos too small and cannot undo!:( still love you guys though)

Photobucket
6. Because I have friends who love me enough and want me to be happy so much , they got me: the happy book. and also because somehow we manage to find the right balance. most of the time.

Photobucket
7. because i'm 20 and young. got a problem with that?

Photobucket

&more than ever, because of you.

HAHA. i bet everybody's gonna ask me about that last line. who knows, maybe i just put it there to test out my theory:D and I'm not going to reveal what my theory is. maybe it's cos theres someone i want to thank that i don't want to name? maybe it's cos the you refers to a million people? maybe i'm referring to GOD? who knows?:D so bottom line is: don't ask. i'm a woman with a pain in the tummy.

i think Grice just turned in his grave. haha.


so, i guess i do have much to be happy about. more than a lot:D
"and the greatest of these, is love"



Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger T.W said...

you're welcome
-A

February 24, 2011 at 3:00 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home